Twelve sheets of plywood are required for this practical set of garage cabinet plans. You’ll spend some time getting the materials to your shop!
But, hard work aside, you’ll be getting a lot of storage from this plan. And the counter top area is 6 ft long – a good bit of space for working on other projects.
So here’s all the details featured in this plan :
- 3 wall cabinets: 24″ w x 18″ h x 13″ d w/ 1 adj shelf
- 2 base cabinets: 24″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 2 adj shelves
- 1 base cabinet: 24″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 3 drawers
- 1 plywood top
- 2 tall utility cabinets: 24″ w x 84″ h x 23″ d w/ adj shelves
Probably Best for Experienced DIY’ers
This garage cabinet plan is appropriate for experienced DIY’ers. You should be able to build this in 2-3 days.
Download the pdf for a closer look at the details . . .
Hardware required for this project:
- 18 pairs of half-overlay Blum Clip-top hinges
- 3 pairs of 18″ standard drawer slides
- 1 drawer slide installation jig
- 20 cabinet leg levelers
If you’re a bit tight on space, take a look at these 8 ft garage cabinet plans.
Have questions, comments or want modifications for this plan? Use the comment box below.
Download the free garage cabinet plan to see how easy these cabinets are to build.
Need more options? Order custom garage cabinet plans.
► Want a deal? Get all the plans at a great price.