This garage cabinet plan is modeled after the Tuff Stor 6 pc Garage Cabinet Storage System, but you’ll save yourself a lot of money by building your own garage cabinets.
Eleven sheets of plywood are required for this practical set of garage cabinet plans for 10 ft of space. The work top as shown is 5 ft long.
There’s a good mix of utility in this configuration. The plan features the following cabinets and their dimensions:
- 2 wall cabinets: 30″ w x 24″ h x 13″ d w/ 2 adj shelves
- 1 base cabinet: 30″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 2 adj shelves
- 1 base cabinet: 30″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 3 drawers
- 1 plywood top
- 2 tall pantry cabinets w/ different configurations
The plans will show you how to cut all 11 sheets of plywood with cutting diagrams for each sheet.
Probably Best for Experienced DIY’ers
Download the pdf for a closer look at the details . . .
Hardware required for this project:
- 14 pairs of full-overlay Blum Clip-top hinges
- 3 pairs of 18″ standard drawer slides
- 1 drawer slide installation jig
- 16 cabinet leg levelers
Have questions, comments or want modifications for this plan? Use the comment box below.
Download the free garage cabinet plan to see how easy these cabinets are to build.
Need more options? Order custom garage cabinet plans.
► Want a deal? Get all the plans at a great price.