Here’s the perfect garage cabinet set-up for smaller garages. This 6 ft layout features a work bench/table with an open space to house your shop vac.
Five sheets of 3/4″ thick plywood and 1 sheet of 1/4″ plywood are all you’ll need to build this project.
This functional plan features the following cabinets and dimensions:
- 3 wall cabinets: 24″ w x 30″ h x 13″ d w/ 2 adj shelves
- 1 base cabinet: 24″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 3 drawers
- 1 base cabinet: 24″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 2 adjustable shelves
- 1 plywood top
Appropriate for All Woodworking Skill Levels
Download the pdf for a closer look at the details . . .
Hardware required for this project:
- 16 pairs of Blum Clip-top hinges
- 3 pairs of18″ standard drawer slides
- 1 drawer slide installation jig
- 8 cabinet leg levelers
Have questions, comments or want modifications for this plan? Use the comment box below.
Download the free garage cabinet plan to see how easy these cabinets are to build.
Need more options? Order custom garage cabinet plans.