This garage cabinet plan is modeled after the New Age Metal Series 5 pc Set, but you’ll save yourself a good bit of money by building these yourself. Six sheets of plywood is all you’ll need! And customize the look with a bright red coat of paint!
This 7 ft garage cabinet plan includes the following cabinets and dimensions:
- 2 wall cabinets: 28″ w x 30″ h x 13″ d w/ 2 adj shelves
- 1 base cabinet: 28″ w x 34 1/2″ h x 21″ d w/ 3 drawers
- 1 plywood top
- 1 tall cabinet: 28″ w x 72″ h x 23″ d w/ adj shelves
Appropriate for Beginners and Experienced DIY’ers
► Download the pdf for a closer look at the details . . .
Hardware required for this project:
- 8 pairs of full-overlay Blum Clip-top hinges
- 3 pairs of 18″ standard drawer slides
- 1 drawer slide installation jig
- 8 cabinet leg levelers
Have questions, comments or want modifications for this plan? Use the comment box below.
Download the free garage cabinet plan to see how easy these cabinets are to build.
Need more options? Order custom garage cabinet plans.